PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

April 19, 2010

Goodies from Mimi and Smocked Dresses!!!

So, I mentioned that Kate's Mimi brought several goodies for us when she came to visit!  I thought I would show them off!

Mimi made several cute burp clothes so Kate can spit up in style!
She also made a flannel quilt and matching burpies!  The quit is going to be great for tummy time, a nice stroll when it is chilly, or any other time when Kate needs a soft, cuddle blankey!


And last, but certainly not least, an MSU burpie because we all know Kate will be cheering on her Bulldogs and ringing her cow bell as soon as she can!


Onto smocked dresses!  I had four come in the mail this weekend and love, love, love them!  Please notice the sweet monogram on the floral dress and the precious needle point ducks on the pink gingham dress!


I think this red and white polka dot one will be perfect for Kate to wear when meeting Minnie Mouse in December!  And the floral dress will be perfect for next fall!

1 comment:

Beanie said...

I have burp cloth envy.

Those are GORGEOUS!

Blogging tips